1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
5. USER CONDUCT
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other WebRankPage users;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any WebRankPage user;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other WebRankPage users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the comments, or any other WebRankPage service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering WebRankPage's services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of WebRankPage's services;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- sell or otherwise transfer your
IN ADDITION, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY PUBLISHING ANY CONTENT) ON BEHALF OF (OR PER THE REQUEST OR INSTRUCTION OF) ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU SHALL NOT REQUEST THAT ANY THIRD PARTY, OR PAY OR OTHERWISE ATTEMPT TO INFLUENCE ANY THIRD TO, MANIPULATE OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE SITE IN ANY MANNER.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. InkWired reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
5. FEES, BILLING, TAXES AND REFUNDS
5.1 FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS
User shall pay by valid payment method for Software Services provided by WebRankPage at the time of signing up at the fee set forth at our website. Monthly payment schedule will be mentioned and needs to be adhered to, there will be no automatic payments accepted. User would have to pay fees for the selected plan monthly or yearly, which should be chosen at the time of registration but can be changed later through Dashboard.
If User does not pay fees by the Due Date, WebRankPage may suspend User’s ability to use the Services, and may terminate this Services Agreement.
- User agrees that all charges and fees associated with an account are their sole responsibility.
- Billing will stop at end of term during which the service is cancelled.
- At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for the original contract length indefinitely until cancelled in writing or via email but after due diligences.
- Violations of WebRankPage Terms of Service may, at WebRankPage’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement without refund.
- You are advised to use the free version of the service first, as no refunds will be given under any circumstances even if the account is cancelled before the end of the term of contract.
- Disputed charges (“chargebacks”) associated with any WebRankPage account may, at WebRankPage’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement. WebRankPage expressly reserves the right to change the fees charged hereunder for the Services offered with advanced notice to the User. If User does not agree to any such pricing change, they may cancel the service any time, however no refund will be given for the remaining term of the account.
WebRankPage shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to purchases made from User or WebRankPage server. User agrees to take full responsibility for all taxes, local, state and fees of any nature associated with such products sold.
6. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
By creating and posting Content to WebRankPage, you warrant that you own all rights to the Content, agree that the Content will be dedicated to the public domain under the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication, available at http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and that you will not object to the use of the Content by WebRankPage in any context. To clarify, the above does not apply to the Content on external sites linked to by the original submission.
7. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
InkWired respects the intellectual property of others. It is InkWired's policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. InkWired will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the Copyright Act, InkWired may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. InkWired will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notifying InkWired of Copyright Infringement: To provide InkWired notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of "Copyright Act Infringement Notification Dept." care of firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth the information specified by the Copyright Act (http://www.copyright.gov.in/ ). Please note that we may post your notification, with personally identifiable information redacted, to a clearinghouse such as chillingeffects.org. Please also note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
Providing InkWired with Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content. If you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide InkWired with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of "Copyright Act Counter Notification Dept." email@example.com that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the Copyright Act (http://www.copyright.gov.in). Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking advice of an attorney.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that InkWired has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release InkWired from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. InkWired makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and InkWired will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. FURTHERMORE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATION TO GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, ALEXA, QUANTCAST, COMPETE, WOT, MCAFEE, NORTON, AVG, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, STUMBLEUPON NOR DELICIOUS. THE DATA SHOWN IS PUBLIC INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Services, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because InkWired has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that InkWired is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that InkWired shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL INKWIRED OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $10. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
InkWired, INKWIRED ,inkwired.com, WebRankPage, WebRankPage.com, WRPage, WRPage graphics, WRScore graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of InkWired in India and/or other countries. WebRankPage trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. The images and icons available in the WebRankPage icon pack may be used by partner and third party sites in connection with providing appropriate "WebRankPage" and "Submit to WebRankPage" links to the WebRankPage site.